Voluntary organisation support officer
Sarah Moss is the voluntary organisation support officer at SBVS and provides free support and information to voluntary and community groups in the Shipley and Bingley constituency area.
Support is available for all forms of voluntary groups from small, local groups run by volunteers, to large organisations that employ paid workers. Help is available with:
- Setting up a new community group
- Drafting and amending constitutions
- Policies and procedures e.g. equal opportunities; health & safety; safeguarding children; employment; working with volunteers
- Management committee support and training
- Identifying priorities and action planning
- Charity registration
- Developing the capacity of the group
- Fundraising strategies and opportunities
- Signposting to other areas of information and support
Sarah can visit groups and/or management committees and work with them to identify and prioritise their needs. Daytime, evening and weekend appointments available.
If you are a member of a voluntary or community group in the Bingley/Shipley area and would like some assistance with any development issues for your group, please contact:
Bingley office: 01274 781222 or email email@example.com
Appointments are available at Cardigan House or community venues in Shipley Constituency.
You may also be interested in further
help for community groups in Shipley constituency.